Home         About         Contact        
allhaywire
.blogspot.com
FANGIRL LIVING

Here I flaunt my Asian pop culture fandom, ramble about Japanese anime, films and TV shows, share artworks, and sometimes I write for a bit o' cheese (read: moolah). Follow my blog!

On my radar
...

Banners

Follow All Haywire

Archive


Tweet


--
Writing & Layout © allhaywire |  RSS
Layout inspired by Greying
Base codes are from Elle.




Friday, October 26, 2012 / 9:56 AM




Crazy outtakes! I dunno how I ended up being the make-up artist for everyone lol (maybe because I had the eyeshadows and creams), but the shoot (for our magazine madshack) was successful! Lasted for more than five hours and of course, every photoshoot ends with Greenoz pizza and Coke.

Then I was agitated afterward during a brief meeting for the fellowship. I wanted to say so much but it won't do any good anyway, so better shut up for now.

I'm done cropping all the photos btw. Lighting was good and makeup was good, so just one set of curves was enough. Yay!


Post a Comment



Previous Entries | Next Entries